Online Learning Tools
Video Conference / Web Conference
- BigBlueButton (https://bigbluebutton.org) Video conferencing for education. Cross-platform open source video conferencing for classrooms, It features whiteboard implementation, screen-sharing, and developer-friendly tools.
- Mconf (http://mconf.org) Mconf is an open source web conference system built on top of (and around of) BigBlueButton.
- ApacheOpenMeeting (http://openmeetings.apache.org) Open source video conferencing tool, built to provide teams/ companies with secure, private self-hosted video conference solution.
- Jittsi (https://jitsi.org) Multi-platform open-source video conferencing
- Jami (formerly Ring) (https://jami.net) Jami's features include teleconferencing, media sharing, and text messaging
- OpenVidu (https://openvidu.io) Open source Video conferencing Platform. open source video chat/ conferencing platform originated from Spain.
- Linphone (https://www.linphone.org) Linphone is a free voice over IP softphone, SIP client and service. It may be used for audio and video direct calls and calls through any VoIP softswitch or IP-PBX. Also, Linphone provides the possibility to exchange instant messages.
- ezTalks (https://www.eztalks.com) ezTalks provides free video conferencing solutions for online teaching, online training, online meeting across Windows, Mac, iOS, Android systems. It provides powerful cloud support for frictionless online collaboration.
- Lynckia (https://lynckia.com) Open source real-time communication/ messaging platform that comes with a set of features to ease real-time video conference, chat, messages streaming, and developer-friendly integration into existing web applications. Lynckia is like many projects in this list uses WebRTC.
- Riot (https://about.riot.im) Decentralized team secure team communication. --including IRC, Slack, Twitter, SMS, and Gitter.
- Signal (https://signal.org) Fast, Secure and Encrypted Messaging App For Linux.
- Tox (https://tox.chat) Peer-to-Peer video conference. Tox chat is an encrypted free open source peer-to-peer decentralized chat platform.
- Q-municate (http://q-municate.com) Open source WhatsApp alternative. Q-municate: is an open source cross-platform video calling and instant messaging application, It supports Android/ iOS devices with native applications for both and it comes with web client as well.
- Zoom (https://zoom.us) Zoom unifies cloud video conferencing, simple online meetings, and group messaging into one easy-to-use platform. Our solution offers the best video, audio and screen-sharing experience across Windows PC, Mac, iOS, Android, Zoom Rooms conference room system, and H.323/SIP room systems.
- Mattermost (https://mattermost.com) Go based team communication. Mattermost is self-hosted team communication/ chat platform that supports video/ voice calls. Mattermost is built using new modern technologies like Go programming language, ReactJS, and uses MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Reteroshare (https://retroshare.cc) Peer-to-peer secure Messaging for family/ teams. Retroshare is a peer-to-peer platform that includes file-sharing, instant messaging, channels, and supports Voice/ Video chat (experimental features). The user can configure RetroShare to use Tor and/or I2P networks to ensure more security and privacy.
- Zulip (https://zulipchat.com) Chat for distributed teams.
Video recording and Live streaming (ทำสถานีออนไลน์)
- OBS Studio ฟรี (https://obsproject.com) Open Broadcaster Software – even though I have never used OBS I will give it an honorable mention in this post because so many live streamers have relied on this open source software over the years (especially those in the gaming community).
- Streamlab + OBS (https://streamlabs.com) – this one is for PC users only and it takes advantage of the open source API to build tools specifically for Twitch streamers
- Streamyard ฟรี มีโลโก้มุมขวาด้านบน (https://streamyard.com), Chrome Extension,
- Restream.io (https://restream.io) when you want to multicast, Restreamio is a cool way to do that
- BeLive.tv ฟรี 14 วัน (https://be.live)
- Ecamm Live สำหรับเครื่อง mac (https://www.ecamm.com)
LMS (Learning Management System) ระบบจัดการการเรียนรู้
- Moodle (https://moodle.org) Open-source learning platform
- Moodle Cloud (https://moodlecloud.com)
- Blackboard Collaborate (https://community.blackboard.com) A simple and reliable virtual classroom solution to power your online teaching and web conferencing needs.
- Google Classroom (https://classroom.google.com)
MOOC System - ทูลสร้างระบบการศึกษาแบบเปิด
- Open edX (https://open.edx.org)
- OwnCloud (https://owncloud.org)
- Nextcloud (https://nextcloud.com)
Whiteboard Solution for Classrooms
- OpenBoard (https://openboard.ch/index.en.html) Open source multi-platform whiteboard solution. It provides all that is needed to covert the boring whiteboard/ blackboard in a classroom into an interactive educational dynamic visual board that enriches the educational experience, and provide a set of tools to integrate it with other services and computers.
- Aris (https://arislab.ai) th